1.19.2015

Happy 2015


Hello all! It's so good to be back.  While I have been gone so much has happened.  I spent the semester finishing my portfolio and my website which you can look at here.  2014 was full of wonderful experiences and great tragedies, as I know 2015 will be.  I know I am a little late to be on the New Years Train, but do you make New Years resolutions? This year I made 6 resolutions (the same categories as my 2013 Resolutions).  I have found that when I only make a few resolutions I can really make them happen!  

I am also happy to announce that I am engaged!  My amazing finace surprised me in the New Year with a trip to Lake Superior and a proposal!  Check in this week for pictures from our adventure. 

Have a wonderful day, 

grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips