1.22.2015

Hello Engagement

















Our first week in Minneapolis Zach took me on a surprise trip to Lake Superior.  First we drove to Split Rock Lighthouse State Park.  I thought we were there to observe the beautiful scenery, but Zach had other plans.  We walked up to the Lighthouse and took in the sights.  While I was looking around, Zach set up the camera on a tripod to take a picture on a timer of us (sounds believable, right?).  Instead of running over to take a picture of me, he took off his gloves and hat and got down on one knee.  I was so surprised and happy.  Zach had even set up the camera to take a video of the proposal.  Afterwards we were so cold (it was -15 Degrees!) I ran back to start the car while Zach was putting the camera away.  We spent the rest of the weekend exploring the area and staying in our beautiful cabin at Lutsen Resort.  We even went to Gooseberry Falls!  If you haven't been to Northern Minnesota in the winter I would highly recommend it.  Frozen waterfalls, foggy lakes, icy beaches, what could be better!  

--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips