1.02.2013

Hello 2013!


The New Year is here!  How did you spend your New Years Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop, or just stay at home with your friends and family?  This year I went to a concert with a few of my best girl friends!  I've never gone out on New Years before and I have to admit, it was fun to get all dressed up for no good reason (even though I did dearly miss our usual family extravaganza).

As New Years rolls around, many people are writing down resolutions to be better people in the coming year, while some just go about their normal business.  Do you make resolutions?  I do!  I usual make a long list of projects or things I need to get done, but this year I decided to do something a bit different.  I made 6 resolutions to improve my mind, body and heart (that sounds a bit cheesy I know).  I made 2 for each category.  If you do make resolutions, how do you make them?  Do they ever work out?

-- grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips