1.26.2015

Daisy Day


Hello all!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful day.  When we moved to Minneapolis I left most of my plants in Omaha, because I was sure that they would die on the long cold journey north.  Since we have been here I have gotten a few plants to liven up the apartment.  This is the first time I have been able to grow flowers in our apartment.  Right now I only have two small Gebera Daisies.  Mine are orange and yellow (not pink like the image above via elephantine).  Gerbera Daisies are my favorite type of flowers and I am so happy to have them blooming in our kitchen.  Do you grow flowers or other plants in your house/apartment?  We have been using these lights to keep our flowers blooming and away from our cold drafty windows.  I would love to hear your indoor green thumb secrets!

--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips