3.02.2015

Decadent Design: Dishware




I know it's a bit late, but I will wish you all a happy Monday anyways!  Zach and I have recently been searching for new dishware.  I honestly don't know how we will ever choose.  There are so many beautiful dishes.  The first is the Mallorca dishware by Paola Navone.  How great are these bowls? The second set is the Organic Metal Rimmed dishware from West Elm.  The final set is Ceres Dinnerware with the sweetest Nature Dessert Plates.  The Giraffe is my favorite!  My mom has just switched to Hue Dinnerware paired with magical Gemma Plates (and I love those too).  Do you have a great set of dishes?  If so, where did you get them??

some sweet sounds below


--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips