6.11.2014

B is for Bosen












Hello again.  As I'm sure you know, traveling can get busy sometimes so I have a quite a few days to update you on.  I will begin with our last full day in Bosen.  Zach, Nadja and I first went to the grocery store to get food for dinner that evening.  Then we went to a hill slide.  Zach said there was one just like it in Fort Collins when he was little.  Zach and I went down the slide three times and it was so much fun!  I have to admit, I was a bit nervous the first time so I went very slow (which is why there is a picture with both Zach and my cart in it).  After the slide we went to the lake.  Lakes are really one of my favorite things in the world!  They always remind me of summertime and my grandparents house.  When we got back from the lake we ordered Coldplay tickets and started to make dinner for Nadja.  This time Zach and I made Lemon Herb Salmon with Parmesan Rice.  The salmon recipe here was great, but I would not recommend the rice.  After we went to an ice cream shop.  German ice cream shops are not like your average Coldstone or Dairy Queen.  You actually sit down and order ice cream from a menu.  At this shop you could even order meals!  Zach got a hamburger and fries.  It was a wonderful end to a wonderful day!

--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips