7.02.2013

Junkstock: Omaha













Hello all!  I just got back from a wonderful vacation (which I will post about later this week) and am going to catch up on my blogging.  Last weekend I went to Junkstock in Omaha.  Here is their pitch:
Just as Woodstock rocked the fields of an old dairy farm in Bethel, NY the summer of 69’,  Junkstock will rock the fields of  an old West Omaha Dairy farm in June of 2013. 3 days of peace love music and junk!  A weekend we’ll never forget, filled with Juried Junk Vendors from 5 different states, bringing vintage finds, unique antiques, and one of a kind re-purposed goods. Local musicians will rock the barns, market, and fields.  And thousands of people will attend the favorite Omaha Vintage & Junk Festival.
It was so fun.  I went with my mom and sister.  We didn't get much this time, but I got a great wooden box for a project I'll post later this week.  

-- grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips