3.25.2013

Hello Again: The Windy City









How was your week?  I had a wonderful spring break.  First I went home for a couple of days and then I took the Amtrak to Chicago to visit my brother.  I have never been on a train before and it was relatively inexpensive and really nice.  Plenty of leg room and it allows for a lot of carry on bags.  I have never been to Chicago before (since I have been old enough to remember it) and it was amazing.  We went to the Art Institute, the Museum of Contemporary Art, UIC, and Millennium Park.  My uncle also works in the Willis Tower and was nice enough to take us up there to see the view.  It was a wonderful trip to a great new city.



- grace

p.s.
do you like the new blog look?  i finally took the time to create my own blogger template.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips