2.25.2013

You are The Presentation


Today we have crits for our desk organizer project, and my teacher gave us some great advice about presentations; you are part of the presentation.  While you don't want to outshine your design, powerpoint, etc, you do want to enhance it.  Your outfit should coordinate with the colors in your presentation.  For the men in our class, this is no challenge.  Just throw on a neutral shirt and accent tie.  My project is rendered in warm greys, browns, with a dark red accent.  I don't have all of the pieces I drew above, but my outfit is similar.  Remember to be careful with strong colors like red.  A little red can create nice highlights, while too much can be distracting.  

-- grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips