11.01.2012

Cardboard Creations

My studio desk has gone through a tornado of destruction during project week (and we are only half way through!).  Despite the condition of my room during my childhood, I am a relatively organized person.  I have a weakness for school supplies and organizational systems, and this was the perfect problem to be solved by such a product.  There was only one problem: I am a college student (money isn't exactly growing on trees).  There is a plethora of unused cardboard and scrap paper around studio that could be used for such an organizer.  Sure enough, I wasn't the first one to think of this.  Check out this great DIY Cardboard Organizer.



Hopefully I will post pictures of my own organizer soon! 

--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips