5.22.2015

Hey there Weekend


Do you have any great plans for the long weekend?  We are having the most beautiful weather in Minnesota.  I'm sure our weekend will be full of walks, lakes and sunshine.  If you find yourself relaxing and surfing the web, check out these internet finds below:

These look delicious


You really must see this movie.

Minnesota creatives are the coolest

I wish my shoe budget included these... or these... or that I had a shoe budget

Don't you love this swim suit?

The Danes are so edgy

I wonder if this really works!

I miss Scotland every day (not an exaggeration)

Is there a magazine more beautiful than this one? The giant paper clip is just cool.

My new favorite activities: this and this

Sleepy photo above via

Some sweet sounds for your extra day off.



--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips