3.27.2014

Product Love: Tokyobike


When I came across this stylish, feminine two-wheeler it made me miss my amazing mother.  She introduced me to cycling, design and fashion.  This should be her bike.  It is a collaboration between A. Four/Lucas Price for Tokyo Bike.  Coincidentally, my mom also visited Tokyo and it was one of her favorite places (a perfect match, right?).  In 2002 Tokyo bikes set out to design a cycle as fitting for the Japanese metropolis as the Breezer mountain bikes were to their peaked counterparts.  Their success allowed them to open a store in London.  What beautiful bikes!  After reading through Tokyobike's blog I came across these chic bike accessories:

London on Two Wheels

The Bike Owner's Handbook

Cereal Magazine

Sahn Helmets

Hoxton Wire Basket

--grace

p.s. read previous bike posts here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips