12.02.2013

Five Star Products: Moto X


Hello all!  I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.  I was off all week from school and got to spend the time in Omaha.  It was wonderful!  I also got a new phone.  I previously had an iPhone 4 and decided to try something new.  I got the Moto X and am loving it.  Not only do you get to design your own phone, but the battery lasts me almost 2 days and it is set up wonderfully with all of the Google products (gmail, Google Play, Google +, Google Drive, etc.)  Also, the Moto X launches Spotlight Stories.  They are interactive virtual reality animations that appear randomly.  The stories are completely unique and in a beautiful animation style.  Check out the whole story here!

-- grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips