8.02.2013

Happy Weekend!


Happy weekend!  This week I did a three day Green Smoothie Cleanse.  I didn't really feel its effects until the third day, but it was great!  I thought I would share the recipes for my smoothies below.  Each day I had green tea for breakfast, a smoothie for lunch, a smoothie for dinner, and raw fruits and veggies throughout the day.  You can also add in a cup of brown rice per day.  I reduced my workouts to one hour of yoga per day.

Mixed Berries Smoothie
1 bottle of Pomx Pomegranate Green Tea
2 cups of frozen mixed berries
2 cups of baby spinach (or arugula)
1/2 frozen banana
4-6 ice cubes

Peach and Raspberry Smoothie
1 glass of peach tea (or peach coconut water)
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup frozen peaches
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup carrot juice
2 cups baby spinach (or arugula)

Spinach Blueberry
2 cups baby spinach
2 cups frozen blueberries
1/2 frozen banana
1 glass of Pomegranate Blueberry Green Tea (or Coconut Water)

Some of my recipes were adapted from The Best of this Life.  If you try a cleanse yourself tell me how it goes!  By the third day I definitely felt refreshed! 

have a wonderful weekend

--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips