6.14.2013

Happy Weekend



Hello all!  The weekend is finally here.  Are you doing anything exciting?  I will just be working on things for my internship at PEN.  You should watch the video above, an inspiring speech by Maurice Williamson in New Zealand (via Cup of Jo).  Check out some internet finds below.

Cute summer dress

Also still haven't purchased a wonderful tote like

this

this

or this

Or should I get a little backpack (bicycle friendly) like

this (always in green) this or this

I might make one of these this weekend

One of my best friends showed me this Ted Talk

What a great calming color

I have been craving lemons lately.
Lemon poppy seed muffins are my favorite, maybe these will be good! 

-- grace 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips