3.29.2013

Have a Good Weekend


Are you doing anything exciting for Easter?  I am staying in Manhattan but a lot of my friends are heading home.  The spring weather has finally come our way so I think it will be a great weekend.  I know that this week has been full of music posts, but The Tallest Man on Earth is coming to Omaha and I just got my tickets.  Kristian Matsson is a musician from Dalarna, Sweden and has released three full length albums since 2006.  Check them out here.  Listen to his most recent album below or purchase it here.  It is well worth the money. Matsson's wife, Amanda Bergman plays under the name Idiot Wind.  I would recommend Canary Bird, which you can listen to here



-- grace 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips